Customers are at the center of everything we do!
Traditional marketers often think SEO and other internet disciplines remain the same from year to year. Many internet professionals still use outdated practices, but unfortunately, significant results are not experienced and cause companies to waste time and money.
Our team incorporates the latest methods and techniques, which you will be happy to note – this does not mean your budget must increase. We simply replace old activities with more finely tuned tools, which makes your budget go further.
Some of the more fine-tuned techniques that should be incorporated into all 2023 internet campaigns are as follows:
Targeting Transactional Keywords
This may sound complicated, but targeting transactional keywords is exactly what internet developers and SEO specialists need to focus on for 2023. Searches that include words like Purchase, Best, Buy, etc., are written by users who intend to find products attached to those keywords that they can purchase.
Of course, some websites require navigational intent, commercial intent, and informational purpose. The bottom line: If you’re planning on selling products and services on your eCommerce website, then using transactional keywords is paramount.
Determining transactional keywords requires a few steps and a lot of analysis. Here are the best places to start:
- Check out the competition on any search engine. Google is an excellent place to start. Find the competing websites that are getting traffic from searches related to the “niche products or services.”
- Review the top competitors’ keywords combined, then filter each for transactional intent.
- If planning an ad campaign, use the filters to find the most affordable CPC keywords. If planning an organized SEO campaign, use filters to find transactional keywords with low keyword difficulty (KD).
- Evaluating the keywords on the final spreadsheet should be based on metrics like CPC, search volume, competitive density, etc.
- Match page types to search intent, such as landing page, blog, FAQ, etc., and you will be well on your way to developing a more robust and effective campaign.
Are you ready to take your online presence to the next level?
Our team of web development experts is here to turn your vision into a reality. Whether you need a stunning website, a powerful e-commerce platform, or custom web applications, we’ve got you covered.
Publish at Least Twice Weekly
In addition to focusing on using the most effective transactional keywords, companies must produce articles people want to read. To start seeing a difference in campaign results, you will want to publish blogs, posts, etc., a minimum of twice a week for at least 18-24 months.
When marketing campaigns publish at least 2x a week, with insights and information that the readers can’t easily find elsewhere, the company will ultimately see an increase in rankings and ROI.
Ultimately, Google will see the company as a consistent contributor within the industry and, therefore, essential.
If that sounds daunting, consider creating blogs and posts simultaneously and schedule them throughout the month. Use an editorial calendar for the year, and you’ll have the best plan to avoid hunting for topics each month.
Implement Analytics and Refine Your Campaign
Analyzing results carefully and frequently will help determine whether each lead came from SEO methods or elsewhere. Lead tracking tools allow you to find which section of the website the lead came from and which pages the lead viewed before and after conversion. It will also tell you which page the user entered on, so you can tell which keyword they likely searched. Using a tool such as Google Analytics will become an extremely helpful step in tightening your campaigns for increased results.
When there are multiple channels, the analytics becomes more complex. For example, if a lead hits on several media before converting, how do you determine which channels were the most successful?
- Review existing content for bounce rate, conversion rates, and overall visitor count changes. Google Analytics ‘conversion tracking’ will provide this information.
- Identify the best and worst-performing pages.
- Isolate the elements of your best-performing pages and incorporate them into your worst-performing pages.
- Observe results and repeat them regularly.
Simple but time-consuming, right? This approach is particularly beneficial for new websites. Yet, analytics will always provide excellent internet assistance, even for those sites that have been around for a while.
Stay Current with SEO Techniques
At GroupFractal, we immediately stay abreast of frequent search engine updates and changes and incorporate them into our client’s campaigns. We would love to learn more about your eCommerce website(s) and help you get going.
Best New Year’s resolution: Doing what it takes to achieve a year of profitability and expansion. Contact us here for a free 30-minute consultation. Or call (514) 466-0064!